Join us for daily breakfast or use our kitchen to suit your schedule.
IN THE HEART OF SHKODRA
The hostel is located almost in the center of Shkoder, half a block from the main Mosque, across the street from the Kinema Milenium (an old theater, now used as an outdoor cafe and restaurant).
The hostel entrance is a short walk down an alley, which ends at the big, blue entrance gate to the hostel. The blue gate will have the words, “Mi Casa es Tu Casa” written on it.
Push the door bell button on the wall to the right, and we will let you in.
– Smoking not allowed in the hostel buildings: dorms, reception, kitchen, hallways, etc.
– Illegal drugs, of any kind, will not be tolerated and are not allowed on property.
– Guests are responsible for keeping their rooms and common areas (bathrooms, staircases, kitchen, outdoor patio) clean.
– Except for normal wear and tear, any damage caused by guest/s will be charged to the guest/s.
– Turn off any/all lights when finished. We do our best to save energy.
The hostel management is not responsible for loss or damage to private property.
Guests are strongly advised to lock all their valuables (mobile phone/s, laptop, watches, money, etc) at all times.
YOUR SUGGESTIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME…THANK YOU